This special limited edition spot gloss slipcover (designed by Robert Sammelin) is limited to 6,000 units.
Ever since he was a child, Kevin Dornwinkle wanted nothing more than the ability to spy on naked women. Traumatized for life when his prudish mother discovers his bedroom telescope pointed at the window of a nude and nubile neighbor, Kevin puts all his focus onto his other interest: science. Decades later, and now a respected physicist, Dr. Dornwinkle has made his greatest discovery yet: "molecular reorganization serum," which has the power to turn a person invisible. But after a demonstration to his peers fails horribly, the mild mannered doctor suffers a breakdown. Focusing all his efforts on perfecting his serum, and succeeding, the now fully unhinged Dornwinkle gets a job as a high school teacher and embarks on a rampage of molestation and murder...
From the mind of acclaimed cult filmmaker Adam "Rif Coogan" Rifkin (Detroit Rock City, Psycho Cop Returns), comes THE INVISIBLE MANIAC! As lurid, sleazy, funny, weird, bloody, sexy, and original as any exploitation film can be, THE INVISIBLE MANIAC stars Savannah (New Wave Hookers 2), Stephanie Blake (Ferris Bueller's Day Off), Melissa Moore (Samurai Cop), Clement von Franckenstein (Fantasm), and Noel Peters as the perverted Dr. Dornwinkle. Never legally released on disc, Vinegar Syndrome is delighted to offer THE INVISIBLE MANIAC on UHD and Blu-ray for the first time, fully restored in 4K from its 35mm camera negative and featuring a bodacious selection of extras, including cast and crew interviews and deleted scenes!
directed by: Adam Rifkin as Rif Coogan
starring: Noel Peters, Shannon Wilsey, Stephanie Blake, Melissa Moore, Clement von Franckenstein, Rod Sweitzer, Debra Lamb, Marilyn Adams
1990 / 86 min / 1.85:1 / English Mono
- 4K Ultra HD / Region Free Blu-ray Set
- 4K UHD presented in High-Dynamic-Range
- Newly scanned & restored in 4K from its 35mm original camera negative
- Commentary track with writer/director Adam Rifkin, moderated by filmmaker Elijah Drenner
- Commentary track with The Hysteria Continues!
- "Fast, Cheap and Out Of Sight" (32 min) - a making-of documentary featuring interviews with writer/director Adam Rifkin, executive producer Cassian Elwes, composer Marc David Decker, actress Stephanie Blake, actress Debra Lamb, actor Rod Sweitzer and crew member Dan Povenmire
- Deleted scene: Dream Sequence
- Archival Rif Coogan (aka Adam Rifkin) interview from the public access TV show Request Video (12 min)
- "He's Invisible" music video (4 min)
- Behind-the-scenes footage from the "He's Invisible" music video production (10 min)
- Original video trailer (2 min)
- Reversible sleeve artwork
- English SDH subtitles